The latest innovation in a long series of music systems praised by the experts and the winner of design prizes: our MEISTERSTÜCK.
As the name suggests, MEISTERSTÜCK is the result of high-calibre expertise, great attention to detail and uncompromising commitment to top performance. Your MEISTERSTÜCK brings a concert hall into your home at the push of a button.
Four high-performance speakers and a powerful subwoofer deliver a rich and unforgettable sound with authentic sound features. Five “Class D” power amplifiers and a latest-generation DSP mean you can enjoy high-quality audio. At the push of a button you can request your favourite music from your smartphone, CD, USB, radio and externally connected playback sources to be played in every room on a sonoro “Smart Line” music system. aptX(TM) Bluetooth(R) audio technology guarantees streaming in brilliant quality. Bidirectional Bluetooth technology means you can easily combine wireless Bluetooth headphones for uninterrupted musical enjoyment.
- 2 x 0.75″ tweeters
- 2 x 3″ mid-range speakers
- 1 x 5.25″ subwoofer
- State-of-the-art amplifier technology with five independent power amplifiers
- 2 x 10 watt, 2 x 30 watt, 1 x 60 watt RMS @ 1% THD
- Digital sound processor (DSP) of the latest generation
- Multiroom function: connects up to five loudspeakers in one group (4 clients and 1 server)
- FM radio and DAB+ digital radio
- Four programmable station buttons. Save up to 40 preset radio stations per band and up to 10 Spotify playlists
- Spotify Connect
- Graphic 2.8″ colour TFT display with auto-dim function and polariser to minimise reflection
- Equaliser function with 3D Sound and Loudness function as well as preset Jazz, Rock, Classic & Pop modes to optimise bass and treble
- WEP, WPA, WPA2 (PSK), WPS encryption
- IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n, 2.4 and 5 GHz frequency bands
- Automatic or manual radio tuning
- ID3 tag recognition for artist/track information
- Automatic switch-off (sleep timer) with to-the-minute settings (5–120 mins.)
- Remote control (infrared)
- Intuitive, user-friendly controls
- Power-saving mains switch
- Internet radio with over 25,000 radio stations worldwide
- Streaming via Qualcomm aptXTM Bluetooth®, Spotify, DLNA, UPnP
- FM radio and DAB+ digital radio with four preset station buttons
- Qualcomm aptXTM Bluetooth® wireless streaming technology (A2DP, AVRCP) for the highest sound quality
- USB port with charge function (5V/2,1A)
- Slot-in CD player (CD, CD-R, CD-RW, MP3-CD, WMA) with repeat and shuffle function
- RJ45 network cable connection (Ethernet LAN)
- RCA Line-In for additional external music sources
- Aux-In (3.5 mm input jack)
- Optical digital input
- RCA Line-Out
- Headphone socket at the front, including bi-directional Bluetooth® connection for wireless headphones
- External FM/DAB/DAB+ aerial and Wi-Fi receiver
- 75 Ohm FM/DAB/DAB+ aerial port
- Integral power supply (100-240 V ~50/60 HZ)
- Dimensions: approx. 570 × 165 x 262 mm (WxHxD)
- Weight: approx. 9.000 grams
- Hand-crafted wooden casing with rounded corners and high quality piano finish
- Compact size
- Designed and developed in Germany
- Available in: black, white and silver
- “Sonoro CD 2 ist ein Wellness-Profi, der die Beleuchtung im Zimmer automatisch regeln und dimmen kann und Zuhörer mit verschiedenen Entspannungsprogrammen vom Stress des Alltags befreit. […] Er ist kompakt, bietet guten, vollen und klaren Klang und spielt Musik aus verschiedenen Quellen ab.”
- “Das Design ist elegant, die Verarbeitung makellos und auch in Sachen Materialwahl haben die Rheinländer ganze Arbeit geleistet. Darüber hinaus liegt die Klangqualität deutlich über dem Niveau, das man bei einem solch kompakten Gerät vermuten würde.”
Worlds of Sound
Our “worlds of sound” concept starts by looking at the challenges within different environments – be that multiroom, waterproof remote control or wellness functions. Further, the wide range of colour options means that each of our music systems slots seamlessly into your personal furnishing style.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE “WORLDS OF SOUND” CONCEPT
Read the instruction manual for your desired audio system by to learn more about its features.
In our collection of frequently asked questions you will find answers and solutions to resolve technical problems and help in setting up your audio system.
You did not find anything in our Helpdesk or our FAQ? Contact our support quite easily by phone or email.
* All prices include statutory VAT